Pages

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Be Backpack Ready



            Navigating life in 20s is really a big challenge. I see my friends enjoying their jobs, making their own families, happily involved with someone romantically, and here I am asking for my parents permission and making choices neither sensible nor well-thought out. It's perfectly fine to go with the flow and seize the moment. My 20s is indeed full of impulsive decisions but surely i'll never regret.


             I'm not that type of person who maps out my trip one month in advance. I am an impulsive person. I love last-minute preparations since it is exciting! Who cares if the trip will take you 5 hours on the road with a backpack containing two pairs of clothes, a loaf of bread, snackers, money and you're expected to arrive on your destination at 12 midnight? My carefree attitude will always lead me to best adventures. There's no room for remorse.



cheers to more impulsive adventures!


No comments:

Post a Comment